Fairly Oddparents Gosh You'Re Pretty

Fairly Oddparents Gosh You'Re Pretty



4/28/2013  · Timmy wishes him n trixi the only two life bns in the univers, The words Gosh , you’re pretty ! are said to Trixie 6 times. Timmy learns not to break up with a girl in the violent gardening tools section. Elmer’s unnamed girlfriend can be seen ice-skating with Elmer right before he vanishes. We learn that Trixie becomes very psychotic and obsessive when there is only one boy that she can use to adore her.


11/27/2004  · This article is a transcript of the The Fairly OddParents episode, Just the Two of Us! from season 4, which aired on November 27, 2004. [The episode begins at an ice-skating rink. Trixie is seen skating first. Next, a couple is seen skating, but the girl is launched away when the two try to spin around. Timmy, Chester, and A.J. who are standing nearby where the girl lands.] A.J.: Ice skating …


Glad you’re watching us practice. Tell me I’m pretty ! Timmy: Gosh , you’re pretty ! Ivan: I didn’t even know you could play hockey, Trixie! I thought you always stuck to, y’know, girl stuff. Trixie: Oh, please. Sometimes, a girl has to take a break from her usual things and try something different, like being in a pee-wee hockey team.


Tell me I’m pretty ! Timmy: Gosh , you’re pretty ! What’s with the ski mask? It’s not winter right now! Also, you’re taller than usual. Vicky: You’re right, Timmy. (pulls out a toy gun, uses Timmy as a human shield) GET DOWN ON THE FLOOR! THIS IS A ROBBERY! (The customers scream and do as she said) Timmy: Wait, what the heck is going on?!, You’re rejecting me? Oh my gosh ! I’m so into you now! I’m going to run home and leave 1,000 messages on your answering machine! Tell me I’m pretty ! I’m ignoring you. I said I’m ignoring you! STOP IGNORING ME IGNORING YOU!!!! … Fairly Odd Parents Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.


(as Wonder Gal) Wonder Gal, at service, and super pretty . So, how’s staying pretty looking for you, Brianna? Well, if it isn’t Timmy, Ivan and Miss swirly haired smarty pants. (to her second dimension counterpart) Gosh , you’re pretty . I may be pretty , but I’m not afraid to get dirty either!, 4/27/2001  · This article is a transcript of the The Fairly OddParents episode, Dog’s Day Afternoon from season 1, which aired on April 27, 2001. (It starts in the evening when Timmy’s parents are getting into the car on the driveway) Mr. Turner: Bye, Timmy! Bye, Vicky! We’re going! (Vicky looks out the window upstairs) Timmy: No, don’t leave! Take me with you! Vicky: (pushes him down and pats him) I …


1 A.J. 2 Anti-Cosmo 3 Chester McBadbat 4 Chet Ubetcha 5 Cosmo 6 Crimson Chin 7 Dad 8 Denzel Crocker 9 Head Pixie 10 Jimmy Neutron 11 Jorgen Von Strangle 12 Princess Mandie 13 Mark Chang 14 Mom 15 Mr. and Mrs. Turner 16 Norm the Genie 17 Timmy Turner 18 Tootie 19 Trixie Tang 20 Veronica 21 Vicky 22 Wanda It’s Tuesday, on Tuesdays we multiply fractions for dessert. Nothing is sweeter.


Bad Luck 101/Quotes (Anti-Fairy Council) Anti-Fairy Council #1: Anti-Cosmo, you have been summoned here for some bad news. Anti-Cosmo: Ooo! I just love to hear bad news, especially for our most wonderful time of the year, (fire in background) Friday the 13th!!!(fire fades away)

Advertiser