Everywhere I Go I Keep A Choppa With Me Whoa

Everywhere I Go I Keep A Choppa With Me Whoa



10/27/2016  · Everywhere I go , I keep a chopper with me , whoa (21, 21) I ain’t with that diss song shit, I been a shotta nigga, whoa Hundred shottas with me , whoa , VVSs on me , whoa, Everywhere I go , I keep a chopper with me , whoa I ain’t with that diss song shit, I been a shotta nigga, whoa Hundred shotters with me , whoa VVSs on me , whoa VVSs on me , bling Badaboom, badabing (21) Mob shit, send the hit, shoot.


Everywhere I go , I keep a chopper with me , whoa I ain’t with that diss song shit, I been a shotta nigga, whoa Hundred shotters with me , whoa VVSs on me , whoa VVSs on me , bling Badaboom, badabing (21) Mob shit, send the hit, shoot.


Everywhere I go I keep a chopper with me , whoa I ain’t with that diss song shit, I been a shot a nigga, whoa Hundred shotters with me , whoa VVSs on me , whoa VVSs on me , bling Badaboom, badabing, 21 Mob shit send the hit shoot up your car shit Put the blue tips in.


“Baby Choppa ” is an unreleased collaboration between Atlanta rapper 21 Savage and New York-based producer Pi’erre Bourne. Recorded in early 2017, it.


10/30/2020  · Everywhere I go , I’ma stay on my Qs and Ps Everybody tryna be just like me (Why?) Choppa on my side and I might let it sing (Huh) … I’ma hit it one time, you know I ain’t tryna keep her (Uh), Choppa folds on me Young nigga shit in the stu, when I’m cooking up … Everywhere I go gotta keep me a steel Bae, I’m too high, finna crash, take the wheel Everywhere that I go gotta keep .


Everybody tryna be like me (Huh?) Tryna take my juice (Yuh), tryna take my steez (Ayy) Everywhere I go , I’ma stay on my Qs and Ps (Yuh) Everybody tryna be just like me (Why?) Choppa on my side and I might let it sing (Huh?) Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh, that’s my queen (Yuh) Bullet hit your dome with a lil’ earring (Brr) Bullet hit your dome with a lil …


7/30/2020  · Keep mindin’ my business, hold my weight, and run my cash up Sometimes I just ride ’round with my stick inside my Lam’ truck Everywhere I go , somebody put me on they camera

Advertiser